Feel the speed of nature and descend the most plentiful rivers of the province.
Test the laws of gravity with direct jumps to the water, challenge the obstacles of the relief of the area and scale rappel the best stone and rock walls.
– 35€ (Min. 3p.)
– Children from 10 to 14 years 25€
* +5€/p.p. in concept of displacement.
– Part time
What should I bring?
– Mountain boots or slippers to get wet
– Swimsuit / bikini
– Muda of underwear
– Water (1L) and lunch
Who can do it?
Anyone who is in good physical condition. It is not recommended for the one who suffers vertigo, dizziness and / or pregnant women.
What is included in the price?
– All the specific material necessary to carry out the activity (helmet, harness, carabiners, descender, anchor lines, ropes, wetsuits, booties …)
– Civil liability
– Photos and videos of the activity
Place of activity
– Ravine of Mela (Abdet), Alicante.
– Ravine of “L’estret de les Penyes” Bolulla, (Alicante).
– Ravine of “Gorgo de la escalera” (Anna), Alicante.
To contract this activity send us a message with your data and your questions and we will call you: