Delve into the heart of the mountain, feel the beats of Mother Nature and leave your mark in the most extreme places.
Discover the beauty that hides our relief, penetrating the darkness of its rocky depths.
Listen to the silence for the first time and enter the immensity of the Alicantinas caves.
– 35€ (Min 3p.)
– Children from 10 to 14 years 25€
* + 5€/p.p. in concept of displacement
– Part time
What should I bring?
– Mountain boots or shoes that can get wet
– Comfortable and warm clothes (according to season)
– Small backpack with: water (1L) and lunch.
Who can do it?
Anyone who is in good physical condition. It is not recommended for the one who suffers vertigo, dizziness and/or pregnant.
What is included in the price?
– All the specific material necessary to carry out the activity (helmet, harness, carabiners, descender, anchor lines, ropes, wetsuits, booties …)
– Civil liability and accident insurance
– Photos and videos of the activity
Place of activity
– Somo cave
– Bolumini cave
To contract this activity send us a message with your data and your questions and we will call you: